2554/01/20

Facebook hacker cup : Onlne round 1

Saturday, 15 Jan. Would be the first of 3 sub rounds of the online round 1 .There are 3 problems that their difficulty is considered difficult. Take several days to meet a program sample. But try it with real problems appear to run machine to hold it. But luckily people submit the sourcecode and output with high traffic make a service down 555 facebook why a system like this. I go around this void. Scroll to the race next week with additional time to prepare a little - - ".

1 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. My husband was so smooth at hiding his infidelity and I had no proof for months, I saw a recommendation about a Private investigator and decided to give him a try.. the result was incredible because all my cheating husbands text messages, whatsapp, facebook and his iphone conversations was sent directly to my Personal computer. Mr James helped me put a round-the-clock monitoring on him and I got concrete evidence and gave it to my lawyer..I say no to infidelity if your husband is an expert at hiding his cheating adventures contact him through Gmail he will help you(Worldcyberhackers) or WhatsApp : +12678773020

    ตอบลบ